Friday 18 January 2013

EDITORIAL TRIBAL. . . .

I feel out of my 2 final shoots, I enjoyed this one the most and I am so happy with the end results. I think out of my final images for both my shoots, I feel as if my body shot image for my Editorial shoot is my strongest image. As it clearly shows all key aspects of the image, the makeup, the hair styling and the scarification effect down the arms and contoured chest. As a whole I think this is my strongest piece. Overall, I have really enjoyed this project and these shoots, and I have loved doing a blog, much better than sketchbooks. Whether our new project is to be done on a blog or not, I think I might create my own personal blog to record my love for make-up, fashion and tattoos, and log my thoughts on the way. Enjoy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment