Thursday 17 January 2013

Final Designs. . .

Final Designs - (Editorial Left, Catwalk Right)

These are 2 of  of the final designs which I practiced and developed. I originally thought that these would be perfect for my final shoots but I feel, with the colors and my previous research, they didn't match right so I developed my ideas now to end with the final  designs. That's the think I love about face charts is that you aren't restricted to how many you can do, once I have sit down and settled and started designing, once my mind starts rolling, I could easily produce many designs, one after another. I developed these ideas but some of my face charts I feel just started drifting away from what I was aiming to create.
As well as make-up, these are the final designs for the hair, both for my catwalk and editorial shoots. I had a clear idea in my head what I wanted the hair to look like in my shoots as I had thought of would of worked with the makeup looks. Especially when it came to the catwalk design, I knew I wanted the hair off the face as I have to picture my model walking down the catwalk so I feel to show off the fashion and what the model is wearing, the hair should be off the face to get the full advantage and keep the focal point on the fashion.
My final face charts show the finished designs for the makeup of both my editorial and catwalk shoots. The image of my catwalk face chart on the left has faded a bit from taking a picture of it but you get the gist. I think my designs have come a long way from my first initial secondary research! Now that all my designs are done I can not wait for my final shoots now to put these designs to good use and hopefully create an overall, decent look. I am feeling quite confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment